1. Contact details
Tunde Fenyes is the Data Protection Officer of DOCK90. She can be reached via email@example.com
2. Personal data that we process
DOCK90 processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by filling in a form, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
3. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
DOCK90 processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter or invitations to our own events / meetings
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- DOCK90 analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences
4. How long we keep personal data
DOCK90 does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use a retention period of 2 years for all information that we collect (from non-customers) and, for legal reasons, longer or shorter so that we meet the legal requirements.
5. Sharing personal data with third parties
DOCK90 does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
6. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
For an explanation: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/hoe-beheer-ik-cookies-op-mijn-computer/
7. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by DOCK90 and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. DOCK90 would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This is possible via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
8. How we protect personal data
DOCK90 takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com